Two Million Minutes is a documentary film which compares how American students measure up to those in India and China. The film is conceived by Robert A. Compton, who also was the executive director. As explained by Education World, the title [...]
A recent news report by Xinhua said that according to Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS), “the number of people who speak a language other than English at home has increased by 10 percent during a five-year period.” The figure is released [...]
新年快乐！ HAPPY NEW YEAR!
More on Comparing Education in the USA, China and India
We talked about Two Million Minutes in a previous post, and here is more - an interview by CNBC to comparatively look at…
- Motivation to deceive influenced by cultural self-identity
- Mid-Autumn Festival
- Bridging The Culture Gaps
Britain issues strict new rules for foreign students
It is reported via Xinhua that Britain has issued strict new rules for foreign students. Here is the whole article for y…
- Two Million Minutes - Comparing Education in the U.S., China & India
- More than 80% Chinese university students want to study abroad
- Chinese Language Proficiency Scales for Speakers of Other Languages
- World AIDS Day - 1st December
- More Chinese students choose EU over U.S.